zaterdag 16 mei 2015

Zen exam

My nephew  is taking exam this week. Wednesday he took his dutch exam. He did it pretty well. 
I remember the time that I took exams myself, at the end of highschool. 
Half an hour before the exam we tried to learn the last facts and knowings. 
I also remember the stress during the exams, when you didn't know the answer. 

At school everything is about 'knowing'. Capitalcity's of country's where you've never been. Conjugations in french, understanding dutch textes, the wars in the past in different continents.

A lot of all those things I forgot.  I even have to unlearn to think that it is important to know all these facts.  Finally I started to practice zen.
And practicing zen goes really better when you don't know. 









 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten